Tips for Managing Car Ownership Costs When Attending College in Santa Cruz
Hey college students! We know that owning a car while attending school is an added expense. Here are some tips to help you manage the costs without breaking the bank:
- Use gas apps to find the best prices in town for gas and save money by using reward cards offered by many local gas and convenience stores.
- Consider a less expensive car and check with local credit unions about financing options. Some offer lower interest rates for car owners who sign up for automatic monthly payments.
- Shop around for car insurance to save money. If you opt for a less expensive car, you may need less coverage. Clean driving records can also keep insurance rates low.
- Create a solid auto maintenance plan to avoid high-cost repairs in the future and increase fuel efficiency. Catalpa Street Garage LLC in Santa Cruz is here to help!
- Save money on tires by setting aside a little money each month and taking advantage of manufacturer rebates.
We want to help you keep costs in check! Contact Catalpa Street Garage LLC today at 831-464-2269 or visit us at 2844 Soquel Ave, Santa Cruz, CA, 95062 for preventive auto maintenance services. Don’t miss class because of car trouble!